DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   oil stain on granite (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/108494-oil-stain-granite.html)

-linux_lad May 27th 05 03:46 AM

oil stain on granite

I recently installed granite tile countertops when I gutted and
remodeled my kitchen. After I installed them, I applied a sealant called
"Miracle Tile&Stone Penetrating Sealer". I followed the instructions
precisely. Two days ago (a couple of weeks after the installation) an
olive oil decanter leaked and left a circular stain. I'll provide a link
to a pic so you can see what I'm talking about. How can I remove this
stain?

link:
http://foilhats.com/my_countertop.jpg

--
-linux_lad

To verify that this post isn't forged, click he
http://www.spoofproof.org/verify.php...338e34b9f16a90

RicodJour May 27th 05 05:04 AM

http://www.natural-stone.com/stainremoval.html

wayne May 27th 05 02:42 PM

That web site should take care of the problem
you can get diatomaceous earth at most pool supply places as it is used in
filters. I am not sure about finding the RIGHT kind of clay

Wayne

"RicodJour" wrote in message
oups.com...