DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Gibson AC/Heatpump (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/108476-gibson-ac-heatpump.html)

Dan C May 26th 05 05:25 PM

Gibson AC/Heatpump

Hello,

I'm having a house built, and yesterday the Heatpump/Air Handler was
installed. They are "Gibson" brand, 4-ton, SEER-12 (specifically the
heatpump is model JT3BC-048K and the airhandler is model GB3BV-060K-CB).

Anyone have any info on this brand/model, as to it's performance,
reliability, noise level, etc... ? I'm thinking it's a
"middle-of-the-road" type unit and if there was anything good or bad about
them. Thanks for info.

Linux Registered User #327951

udarrell May 26th 05 05:59 PM

Here is the pdf link:
http://www.nordyne.com/Literature/835a.pdf
- udarrell - Darrell
--
Engineering Air-Conditioning for "Human Comfort Zone Goals"
NOT merely the SEER Goal