Fatdaddy

Default Sealing Pea gravel drive way. Need TiPS

I have a concrete pea gravel drive way.. Im looking to seal this. Last time
I got these 5 gallons bucks from Lowes and rolled it on.. I have 4,000 sq
yards of drive/walk way.

Is there any new Ideals or tips on how to do this.
This is allot of hard work rolling.. Is there anything new on the market to
help.

Tennessee

Andy Asberry

On Tue, 24 May 2005 21:33:37 GMT, "Fatdaddy" wrote:

I have a concrete pea gravel drive way.. Im looking to seal this. Last time
I got these 5 gallons bucks from Lowes and rolled it on.. I have 4,000 sq
yards of drive/walk way.

Is there any new Ideals or tips on how to do this.
This is allot of hard work rolling.. Is there anything new on the market to
help.

Tennessee

Can you confirm that area? That is a LOT of drive.