DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Preasure Washer Soap (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/108400-preasure-washer-soap.html)

Boots May 23rd 05 10:05 PM

Preasure Washer Soap

The instruction sheet for my pressure washer says to use
soap made for pressure washer only. What is the difference?

[email protected] May 23rd 05 10:53 PM

could be chemical related (harm the washer) or undiluted soap strength
- won't mix properly with the water?

twfsa May 23rd 05 11:52 PM

I would think that somw soap may be to caustic for the pump.

Tom

Richard J Kinch May 24th 05 05:41 AM

Boots writes:

The instruction sheet for my pressure washer says to use
soap made for pressure washer only. What is the difference?

They get to sell it to you. Five cents of butyl cleaner in a gallon of
water.