DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cracks in concrete patio (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/108357-cracks-concrete-patio.html)

Walter R. May 22nd 05 07:04 PM

Cracks in concrete patio

I have a 15 x 40 covered patio in front of my living room, . Originally it
was a plain concrete slab.

After small cracks developed, the previous owner applied a tough plastic
coating that resemble 14" floor tiles.

Now several cracks have re-appeared. They are, at most 1/8" wide. Most of
them are just hairline cracks but there is a tiny vertical displacement in
one of the cracks. It just looks a little tacky.

Is there anything I can do to eliminate the cracks? Use ceramic tiles with
slipsheets over the racks?

Photos: http://home.san.rr.com/iconoclast

Walter
The Happy Iconoclast www.rationality.net