DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Canadian Suppliers of Small engine Repair Parts and Tools? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/108214-canadian-suppliers-small-engine-repair-parts-tools.html)

Jimbo May 17th 05 04:25 AM

Canadian Suppliers of Small engine Repair Parts and Tools?

I'm rebuilding some older riding mowers and snowblowers. My local small
engine dealer is pretty good but has a limited supply of parts for older
machines. The other problem is that some of his suppliers have a minimum
order policy so I have to wait till he can make that minimum or pay a hefty
special order charge. What I'm looking for is a source in Ontario that
stocks a large variety of parts, manuals and specialty tools for small
engine repairs.

Any help will pre appreciated

Jimbo

ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy May 17th 05 10:02 PM

The best, most reliable place i have ever seen in Canada is www.bantasaw.com
Jon and his son know more about small engines than anyone i have every met.
Located in the quiet hamlet of Warkworth just over from the jail.

--

Remove the obvious to reply. Experienced and reliable
Concrete Finishing and Synthetic Stucco application in the GTA.