DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Baked enamel garage doors (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/108176-baked-enamel-garage-doors.html)

Puddin' Man May 15th 05 08:06 PM

Baked enamel garage doors

Greetings,

In '97 I had a couple new steel garage doors installed.
Baked enamel, dark brown in color. They take the full
brunt of the morning sun here in the midwest. I probably
shoulda got white so they'd absorb less of the sun's heat.

The gloss on the baked enamel is mostly gone, they look
kinda dingy.

Is there anything I can to to preserve the baked enamel
finish?

TIA,
Puddin'

*** Puddin' Man PuddingDotMan at GmailDotCom ***

Edwin Pawlowski May 15th 05 08:09 PM

"Puddin' Man" wrote in message

The gloss on the baked enamel is mostly gone, they look
kinda dingy.

Is there anything I can to to preserve the baked enamel
finish?

Car wax is about the only ting I know of.