DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   AWZ541 Whirlpool Condensor Dryer - No Heat. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/108145-awz541-whirlpool-condensor-dryer-no-heat.html)

Need Advice !!! May 14th 05 09:44 PM

AWZ541 Whirlpool Condensor Dryer - No Heat.

I wonder if any one can adivse me please !!

Our Whirlpool Condensor Dryer, has stopped producing any heat , even
though it runs ok, just wont dry anything.

It is about 5 years old.

Could it be the Element or the Thermostat ?

How can you tell ?

And what is the procedure to replace ?

Regards,

Phil

Stormin Mormon May 15th 05 01:03 PM

I wonder if any one can adivse me please !!
CY: A pleasure.

Our Whirlpool Condensor Dryer, has stopped producing any heat , even
though it runs ok, just wont dry anything.
CY: Sorry to hear t hat.

It is about 5 years old.
CY: Well, is it electric or gas?

Could it be the Element or the Thermostat ?
CY: yes, it very possibly could be. It can also be an overload protector.

How can you tell ?
CY: With a volt ohm meter.

And what is the procedure to replace ?
CY: Dissemble, remove, replace in reverse procedure.

Regards,

Phil

gdupree February 21st 06 12:52 PM

I have the same issue-what was the solution please?
regards,
Graham

Quote:

Originally Posted by Need Advice !!!