Mikepier

Default repairing mortar around bluestone walkway

While powerwashing my walkway yesterday, some of the mortar around the
bluestone came out. Some areas were filled with moss and that came out
too. I wanted to fill in these areas in. What is usually used for this
fix? Does Quickcrete make a mortar mix, or is there like a tube of
something that I can use like a caulk gun and fill it in?