DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Blind accessories (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/108008-blind-accessories.html)

D'Olier May 10th 05 03:14 AM

Blind accessories

I need to get a few replacement parts for the Hunter Douglas blinds we
bought four years ago. When we moved in we had agents all over the place
leaving fliers and there was no problem contacting them. How do I go about
contacting one of these *******s today? I've tried several web sites. I've
asked in stores. All I want is to buy a few plastic bits to hold the
valances in place.

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks.

Greg O May 10th 05 03:20 AM

"D'Olier" wrote in message
I need to get a few replacement parts for the Hunter Douglas blinds we
bought four years ago. When we moved in we had agents all over the place
leaving fliers and there was no problem contacting them. How do I go
about
contacting one of these *******s today? I've tried several web sites.
I've
asked in stores. All I want is to buy a few plastic bits to hold the
valances in place.

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks.

Google is your friend.
http://www.hunterdouglas.com/where_to_buy.html
or,
http://www.hunterdouglas.com/parts_request.jsp
Greg

Colbyt May 10th 05 09:41 PM

"Greg O" wrote in message

"D'Olier" wrote in message
I need to get a few replacement parts for the Hunter Douglas blinds we
bought four years ago. When we moved in we had agents all over the

place
leaving fliers and there was no problem contacting them. How do I go
about
contacting one of these *******s today? I've tried several web sites.
I've
asked in stores. All I want is to buy a few plastic bits to hold the
valances in place.

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks.

Google is your friend.
http://www.hunterdouglas.com/where_to_buy.html
or,
http://www.hunterdouglas.com/parts_request.jsp
Greg

And if those links don't get you what you need. Try EBAY.

Sounds like you are looking for valence clips.

Or email me direct by removing the obvious and I can sell you some.

Colbyt