DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where to find Certainteed half-screens? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/107665-where-find-certainteed-half-screens.html)

John May 8th 05 08:04 PM

Where to find Certainteed half-screens?

I have Certainteed vinyl replacement windows that have full screens.
However, I'd like to replace the full screens with half screens. I've
looked around, but can't locate these anywhere. Does anyone have any
idea where I can find half screens that work with Certainteed windows?

Thanks!

Colbyt May 8th 05 08:35 PM

"John" wrote in message
I have Certainteed vinyl replacement windows that have full screens.
However, I'd like to replace the full screens with half screens. I've
looked around, but can't locate these anywhere. Does anyone have any
idea where I can find half screens that work with Certainteed windows?

Thanks!

Here's a place to start looking:

http://locator.certainteed.com/alocator/lpc0001.html

Colbyt

John May 8th 05 10:32 PM

On Sun, 8 May 2005 15:35:15 -0400, "Colbyt"
wrote:

Here's a place to start looking:

http://locator.certainteed.com/alocator/lpc0001.html

Good idea. Thanks!