DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Question (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/107663-question.html)

R8EDXXX May 8th 05 06:34 PM

Question

In my closet downstairs, there is a chrome cover leading to a black
cover, approximately 4 inches in diameter. The cover has a large slot
for a straight edge screwdriver. Behind this wall is the restroom.
I'm guessing this cover leads to the plumbing system. Can someone
confirm this or what is this for?

[email protected] May 8th 05 06:40 PM

it sounds like it's just an access panel to the plumbing to make it easier
to occasionally service it.

Oscar_Lives May 8th 05 06:51 PM

"R8EDXXX" wrote in message
oups.com...
In my closet downstairs, there is a chrome cover leading to a black
cover, approximately 4 inches in diameter. The cover has a large slot
for a straight edge screwdriver. Behind this wall is the restroom.
I'm guessing this cover leads to the plumbing system. Can someone
confirm this or what is this for?

It is a peephole for spying on your buddies' wives when they go pee.

R8EDXXX May 8th 05 09:43 PM

Thanks a bunch guys!!!