DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Reliabilt Patio Doors? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/105988-reliabilt-patio-doors.html)

Jodi May 4th 05 12:37 AM

Reliabilt Patio Doors?

Does anyone have any experience with Reliabilt Patio Doors? They are
selling at Lowe's for awful cheap, but I'd like to know if anyone has them
installed or would recommend them.

--Jodi

Brian V May 4th 05 03:09 AM

"Jodi" wrote in message
ink.net...
Does anyone have any experience with Reliabilt Patio Doors? They are
selling at Lowe's for awful cheap, but I'd like to know if anyone has them
installed or would recommend them.

--Jodi

I can't vouch for their patio doors but I have Reliabilt storm doors on my
house. Very disapointed in them. The brass finish hasn't even made it a full
year yet and it's almost completely worn off. Both of my doors are covered
by some type of overhang. On the positive side they do appear to be sturdily
built, perhaps it's just the hardware.

Personaly I won't be buying that brand again.

-Brian