The Krane

Default Fix Roof After Satellite Dish Removal

I bought a house with a satellite dish on the roof. When I remove it, how
do I patch up any holes that will be left behind? There must be a million
sites that tell you how to install one... but I can't find one to tell me
how to remove one! ;-)

--

tia
the krane

Steve Manes

On Sun, 1 May 2005 02:15:53 -0400, "The Krane"
wrote:

I bought a house with a satellite dish on the roof. When I remove it, how
do I patch up any holes that will be left behind? There must be a million
sites that tell you how to install one... but I can't find one to tell me
how to remove one! ;-)

Just don't do what the boneheads did who moved my dish on my flat tar
roof. Silicon seal and tar don't mix, and I had the leaks to prove
it.

Steve Manes
Brooklyn, NY
http://www.magpie.com/house