DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   1999 Dodge RAM 1500 would not start (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/104559-re-1999-dodge-ram-1500-would-not-start.html)

m Ransley April 26th 05 08:08 PM

1999 Dodge RAM 1500 would not start

It could be as simple as bad gas but who can say you give little info
and it could be many things. Try alcohol in the gas first

TBone April 27th 05 02:13 AM

Gee, alt.home.repair should be renamed to alt.lowlife.trailertrash with
a$$holes like you in it.

wrote in message
On 26 Apr 2005 17:47:22 GMT, Ignoramus21174
wrote:

About 55,000 miles. 5.9 liter engine.

I have started having problems recently. Sometimes, it would crank,
but would not start. Then, sometimes, if I "reboot" it by
disconnecting battery for a minute, then it starts. Also, recently
I put it in reverse, then in forward again, and the engine stalled.

This morning I could not start it altogether, although I had
relatively little time.

I own a code reader and a repair manual and would like to try to
figure it out myself.

What would be a sensible problem solving approach here?

Yo Dude
Why yo posting this on alt.home.repair?
Do yo live in that piece of **** Dodge?
The next time yo post to this newsgroup I will send the gang to yo
house or truck and yo mouth will be filled with all the gasoline in yo
truck, and then yo will be shot and burned along with yo dodge.