DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   lights on monitor (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/102825-lights-monitor.html)

Chuck Norris April 10th 05 01:21 PM

lights on monitor

A friend of mine told me he had been approached by someone who proposed
to put "these little pads by his doors that will tell him if he had left
any lights on in the house". Any idea what there is that would be easily
installed and would let you know whether a light was left on upstairs or
in the basement?
TIA

Doug Miller April 10th 05 02:09 PM

In article , Chuck Norris wrote:
A friend of mine told me he had been approached by someone who proposed
to put "these little pads by his doors that will tell him if he had left
any lights on in the house". Any idea what there is that would be easily
installed and would let you know whether a light was left on upstairs or
in the basement?

My guess is that, whatever this gizmo is, it costs considerably more to
purchase and install it, than it costs in utility bills to leave a few lights
burning now and then.

--
Regards,