pat

Default replacement bathroom cabinet doors

Hi all

I am in the UK

I have some old bathroom units, and I cant afford to replace them. I
would instead like to replace the doors only, but I cant seem to find
the right size doors.
I need 35 cm x 62 cm.

I live on Tyneside

Any suggestions very welcome.

Thanks
G Henslee

pat wrote:
Hi all

I am in the UK

I have some old bathroom units, and I cant afford to replace them. I
would instead like to replace the doors only, but I cant seem to find
the right size doors.
I need 35 cm x 62 cm.

I live on Tyneside

Any suggestions very welcome.

Thanks

Try a local guy there. It's extremely hard to find exact sizing without
having them made, or doing them yourself.

I know of several around San Diego that could make them for you. But
the shipping would be outrageous ;o)
Rick

Do a quick search (Google) of the Internet. There are numerous
aftermarket doors and veneer choices to completely redo cabinets. I
just searched "Kitchen Cabinets UK" and this was one of the choices.
You should be able to get them made to the nearest 1/8 in or 3cm.

http://www.newdoors.com/

pat wrote:

Hi all

I am in the UK

I have some old bathroom units, and I cant afford to replace them. I
would instead like to replace the doors only, but I cant seem to find
the right size doors.
I need 35 cm x 62 cm.

I live on Tyneside

Any suggestions very welcome.

Thanks

pat

pat wrote:

Hi all

I am in the UK

I have some old bathroom units, and I cant afford to replace them. I
would instead like to replace the doors only, but I cant seem to find
the right size doors.
I need 35 cm x 62 cm.

I live on Tyneside

Any suggestions very welcome.

Thanks

Thank you rick, thats a good beginning

Glass for kitchen cabinet doors Todd Fatheree Woodworking 10 March 30th 05 01:40 AM
tongue and groove cabinet doors Glen Duff Woodworking 1 January 8th 05 01:44 AM
Replacement Kitchen Doors Gaz UK diy 6 January 21st 04 06:27 PM
Painting or otherwise finishing cabinet doors in some form of white (also distressing doors) Traves W. Coppock Woodworking 1 August 3rd 03 03:13 PM
where to find replacement old bathroom taps? Mark_Dathorne UK diy 1 July 3rd 03 04:53 PM