DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I lost my stud finder (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/102606-i-lost-my-stud-finder.html)

John Harlow April 8th 05 06:24 PM

I lost my stud finder

What can I use to find it? A stud finder finder? Would that be a stud
finder squared?

It's obviously no where close because it would be going off all the time as
I am such the stud.

I would need a stud finder finder for studs like me, I think that is a stud
squared finder squared?

What would a device be called which is used to find studs like me who are
finding stud finder finders?

And what device finds those devices?

longshot April 8th 05 06:36 PM

some things are better off lost

[email protected] April 9th 05 01:29 AM

"Jim Conway" wrote in message
ups.com...
I think what you are really needing are bull**** waders...

Check Bass Pro Shops....

LOL

Tim and Steph April 9th 05 10:28 AM

" wrote in
message ...

ups.com...

No no no - bull**** waders are a farm store item!

HeyBub April 9th 05 02:53 PM

John Harlow wrote:

What would a device be called which is used to find studs like me who
are finding stud finder finders?

A tart.

[email protected] April 9th 05 04:41 PM

"Tim and Steph" wrote in message
" wrote in
message ...

"Jim Conway" wrote in message
ups.com...
I think what you are really needing are bull**** waders...

Check Bass Pro Shops....

No no no - bull**** waders are a farm store item!

WELL HELL...I just thought those RedHEad ones with the super grip soles
would have been just perfect...