DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   propane generators (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/102298-propane-generators.html)

Dave April 6th 05 06:36 PM

propane generators

I am thinking of installing a generac 15KW generator at my residence. Living
here in south Florida it seems to be a necessity for hurricane season. Does
anyone have any input on these or other units.
--
A Hui Hou
Class Act Tattoo

m Ransley April 6th 05 08:35 PM

Any gas gen can be converted to ng or propane,15kw is alot.

Greg O April 7th 05 12:17 AM

"Dave" wrote in message
.. .

I am thinking of installing a generac 15KW generator at my residence.
Living
here in south Florida it seems to be a necessity for hurricane season.
Does
anyone have any input on these or other units.
--
A Hui Hou
Class Act Tattoo

I work for a company that sells and installs them. Good units for the most
part, we get a lemon once in a while.
Greg