DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Proposal - alt.home.repair.hvac.moderated? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/101787-re-proposal-alt-home-repair-hvac-moderated.html)

ah April 4th 05 01:34 PM

Proposal - alt.home.repair.hvac.moderated?

tm wrote:
tm wrote:
wrote:

But if this ****y little drunken spammer / Usenet abuser Matt
has anything to do with any of them, they are dead meat already.

Interesting. How can anyone say usenet is dead when there are always
new ngs to explore? Alt.hvac, you say?

Whoa- that was easy. Look, I know it's a group for hvac guys, not the
brightest lot on the planet, some might even say hvac guys are just a
small step up the evolutionary ladder from roofers, and no one will
ever accuse me of being a genius, I'll admit it, I have done some
roofing work, but two minutes reading alt.hvac and alt.home.repair
showed me that pjm and Matt Morgan are both idiots.

Who has time to read such tripe? Gaddamn, does no one killfile
nowadays?

*plonk*
--
ah

/\_/|
=0-0=
\'I'|
||,,\_
|[,,/,\
|[|,\_,,)
((J(=__/

Aratzio April 4th 05 02:27 PM

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 12:34:53 GMT, ah
transparently proposed:

tm wrote:
tm wrote:
wrote:

But if this ****y little drunken spammer / Usenet abuser Matt
has anything to do with any of them, they are dead meat already.

Interesting. How can anyone say usenet is dead when there are always
new ngs to explore? Alt.hvac, you say?

Whoa- that was easy. Look, I know it's a group for hvac guys, not the
brightest lot on the planet, some might even say hvac guys are just a
small step up the evolutionary ladder from roofers, and no one will
ever accuse me of being a genius, I'll admit it, I have done some
roofing work, but two minutes reading alt.hvac and alt.home.repair
showed me that pjm and Matt Morgan are both idiots.

Who has time to read such tripe? Gaddamn, does no one killfile
nowadays?

*plonk*

*spank*

--

Where else but usenet will the idiots do all the work:

You are not very bright.

Correct. I'm.....

Uni - The Professional Engineer.

p.s. Pay attention!

:-)

ah April 5th 05 02:41 AM

tm wrote:
tm wrote:
wrote:

But if this ****y little drunken spammer / Usenet abuser Matt
has anything to do with any of them, they are dead meat already.

Interesting. How can anyone say usenet is dead when there are always
new ngs to explore? Alt.hvac, you say?

Whoa- that was easy. Look, I know it's a group for hvac guys, not the
brightest lot on the planet, some might even say hvac guys are just a
small step up the evolutionary ladder from roofers, and no one will
ever accuse me of being a genius, I'll admit it, I have done some
roofing work, but two minutes reading alt.hvac and alt.home.repair
showed me that pjm and Matt Morgan are both idiots.

Who has time to read such tripe? Gaddamn, does no one killfile
nowadays?

*plonk*

*spank*

*bruise*