Howdy Friend

Default Any opinions on American Standard Whirlpools, sold at Home DePot ?

The one im considering is the Williamsburg model with 8 jets, removable
front cover, and lifetime warranty. Cost is $649 .

Does anyone have an AMerican Standard, or, do u know anything about
thier Whirlpools ??

Thanks.

Howdy Friend

ttt

No

I installed their cheaper model. I do not remember the details, it was in my
last house. 8 jets I think. Drop in style for me. It was a special purchase
sale at the time, cost about $350 about 4 years ago. Make sure you set it in
mortar to give support under bottom. Also, the pump was kind of loud. I had
no problems with it.

"Howdy Friend" wrote in message
The one im considering is the Williamsburg model with 8 jets, removable
front cover, and lifetime warranty. Cost is $649 .

Does anyone have an AMerican Standard, or, do u know anything about
thier Whirlpools ??

Thanks.

the Truth Squad

Well Well Well.

Fundy dave (noted HVAC hack, religious troll, all around moron, gun
nut, and potential child molester) is back with a new webtv name

Origin of Hex Head Nuts/bolts? CWLee Metalworking 57 August 10th 17 01:09 AM
American Standard Champion Toilet Opinion Needed Alan Home Repair 6 January 17th 05 06:21 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Determining Geologic Sources of Native American Copper Yuri Kuchinsky Metalworking 92 June 23rd 04 05:21 PM
Brand new American Standard Toilet leaks (Williamsburg) ThinkNotes Home Repair 3 December 23rd 03 07:29 PM