Michael Ray

Default Bathroom laminate flooring

I had thought when I bought some laminate a few years ago that I also found
some that was made all out of "plastic" or at least all the edges were
coated so water couldn't penetrate to the fiberboard center. Is that still
around and has it proven itself to work if you get a "flood" in the
bathroom? Was it Formica that made it? Thank you!

Peace,
Michael
m Ransley

I would not go by looks but how the product is rated by the
manufacturer. Pergos cheap line cant take any moisture, their better
line can go in basements. I dont know if any can take a wet location.
Research it