Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Ima Googler

Default Installing paver walkway... what if the sand gets rained on?

Hi everybody!

We are in the process of installing a paver walkway/patio and we just
finished laying the 1" of sand and plan on screeding it in the morning.
Just saw the weather report and they've changed it and now are
calling for some rain overnight.

How will "wet" sand affect our paver job? I was under the impression
that it needed to be dry sand, and just wanted to make sure this isn't
going to mess everything up.

Thanks in advance for advice!

Ima Googler

Forgot to mention... we are using this project plan from hometime:
http://www.hometime.com/Howto/projec...s/patios_1.htm

installing beadboard edog Woodworking 4 March 4th 05 09:54 PM
First Time Paver Ted Appleberry Home Repair 3 December 26th 04 08:28 PM
Paver bricks: removing stains and replacing sand between joints Ray Kostanty Home Repair 2 November 4th 04 02:00 AM
Paver Stone Patio Installation Question M.Paul Home Repair 6 September 3rd 04 10:17 PM
Installing Parkay Flooring JTM Home Repair 1 July 23rd 03 07:32 PM