DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Outdoor carpet for large screened porch (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/95467-outdoor-carpet-large-screened-porch.html)

Seymour March 17th 05 03:38 PM

Outdoor carpet for large screened porch

I have a 13'x16' screened porch built on a concrete slab that I would
like to re-carpet. The problem, as I see it, is that outdoor carpet
comes in 12' widths, not 14' or 16'. Is it possible to get a good
hidden seem with the thin outdoor carpets available? Any suggestions?

rosie read n' post March 18th 05 12:14 AM

keep looking around, i believe i have seen it in different widths!

--
read and post,
rosie