DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   stained marble floor (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/91064-stained-marble-floor.html)

kingrat February 14th 05 02:34 AM

stained marble floor

At the advice of the person who laid marble tile in my foyer, I didn't seal
it prior to grouting. 90% of it looks good, but there are spots where the
grout seems to have penetrated the marble, one piece so badly that I will
probably ask him to remove it completely. Is there a way to remove some of
the grout that has penetrated the marble? Thank you.