DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Thermador oven 27 years old looking for replacement parts, any good websites? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/87782-thermador-oven-27-years-old-looking-replacement-parts-any-good-websites.html)

KOS January 23rd 05 04:11 PM

Thermador oven 27 years old looking for replacement parts, any good websites?

Hi, I have an older Thermador range oven Model #MSC228. Works
excellent. IT is approximately 27 years old. I am looking to buy some
parts. I need 4 knobs. Does anyone know where I can buy replacement
parts specifically for this model Thermador? Any good websites that
have parts for older models? Would like original equipment.

THanks
KOS

John A. Weeks III January 23rd 05 07:14 PM

In article .com,
"KOS" wrote:

Hi, I have an older Thermador range oven Model #MSC228. Works
excellent. IT is approximately 27 years old. I am looking to buy some
parts. I need 4 knobs. Does anyone know where I can buy replacement
parts specifically for this model Thermador? Any good websites that
have parts for older models? Would like original equipment.

New appliances are going to be so much more efficient than a
30 year old design that you would likely pay back the cost
of a modern range very quickly. Even if you are not interested
in saving the environment, at least consider saving money in
the long run.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708
Newave Communications