Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Percival P. Cassidy

Default Honeywell thermostat information needed

In Menards yesterday I saw a Honeywell RTH7500D thermostat that looks as
though it might meet our needs. I wanted to compare its specs. with
other modes, but I can't find it on the Honeywell Web site.

Does anybody have any information on this?

This is a 7-day thermostat. They also had the RTH7400D, a 5+1+1 model,
but this doesn't show up on the Web site either.

I see some for sale on eBay. This wouldn't this be a superseded model,
would it? Menards has only just started carrying them.

Perce