DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Anyone in The San Francisco Area? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/87534-anyone-san-francisco-area.html)

atlantic965 January 21st 05 07:55 PM

Anyone in The San Francisco Area?

This is off topic for this board but this is the first time I have done
this because I am really in a bind:

KQED, PBS affilate in the San Francisco area is going to air

" Lustron-The House America's Been Waiting For"

On 1/24 11pm CHANNEL 9?

http://www.kqed.org/tv/daily-schedul...Format=long #

I believe it is on channel 9. Could a kind fellow board member tape
this 1hr documentary for me and mail it to me via media mail. Will
gladly pay for tape and media mail. They are not showing this film in
my area and I have been dying to see this film.

Travis Jordan January 21st 05 09:07 PM

http://www.wosu.org/tv/lustron/order.php