Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Default THIS CAN'T POSSIBLY WORK, CAN IT?

MAKE REAL MONEY!

THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!
IT WORKS IF YOU FOLLOW IT TO THE LETTER!
A little while back I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you
are now and came across an article similar to this one. It said you
could male thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
investment of $6.00. I thought "Yeah, right, this must be a scam",
but,, like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, the
article said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses
stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the
bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in "at least" 200
newsgroups (there are thousands of them!) NO catch, that was it!. So,
thinking it over and talking to a few people (they thought it was
silly) I thought about trying it, I figured "what have I got to lose
except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?" Like most of us,I was a little
skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I
checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they
confirmed that it is indeed legal (Title 18, Section 1302 & 1341 of the
Postal Lottery Laws) Then...
I invested the $6.00...well, GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days I started
getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon
but the money just kept coming in. In the first wek I got about $25.00.
By the end of the second week I had received a total of over $1,000.00
In the third week I had over 10,000.00 and it's still growing. This
is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over 42 thousand
dollars!! And it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth
$6.00 and 6 stamps. I have spent more than that on the lottery! Let me
tell how this works, and more importantly WHY it works...also, make
sure you print a copy of this article NOW,so you can get the
information off of it as you need it.
STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST". Now get 6 US
$1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the
bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next,
place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should
now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the
above phrase, you name and address, and a $1.00 What you are doing is
creating a service by this. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! Mail the 6
envelopes to the following addresses:

#1 Charles
19748 Alabama Hwy 227
Groveoak, Al 35975

#2 Vanessa
777 Loughborough Dr.Apt # 94
Merced, CA 95348

#3 Rudy B
8079 Thompson Rd.
Holland Patent, NY 13354

#4 Nashea Smith
P.O.Box 409
Phelps, KY 41553

#5 Daniel Bonaz
921 Preston Road
East Meadow, NY 11554

#6 Mario Mendoza
2326 W. Eastwood Av.
Chicago, Il 60625

STEP 2: Now take the # 1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other names up (#6 becomes #5, #5 becomes #4, etc, etc...) and add YOUR
name as # 6 on the list.
STEP3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close to the original as possible. Now, post you amended article to at
least 200 newsgroups. (There are tens of thousands of them) All you
nedd is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make!!
HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS:
STEP 1: You do not need to retype this entire letter to do your own
posting, simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
drag your cursor to the bottom of this document and press Cntrl C,
this will copy the entire letter into the computer memory.
STEP 2: Open a blank "word processing" document (such as Microsoft
WORD), place you cursor at the top of the blank page press Cntrl V,
this will paste a copy of the letter into the document, now you can add
your name to the list and save if to your hard drive ("for posting to
the newsgroup").
STEP 3: Use Google, Nestscape, Internet Explorer, go to Yahoo.com and
find the various newsgroups ( Online forums, message boards, chat
sites, discussion groups, etc.)
STEP 4: Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text + Cntrl C, click inside the box where
you are posting, press Cntrl V...click the Post message button and...
you are done with your first one.
Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do now is jump to
different newsgroups and post away! After you get the hang of it, it
will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
Remember one thing:
"THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN= THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
MAKE"
"YOUR GOAL WILL BE TO POST A MINIMUM OF
200"
That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world
within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large
amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can
invent a name to use..."JUST MAKE SURE YOUR ADDRESS IS CORRECT SO THE
POSTMAN CAN DELIVER IT".

Now the WHY part:
Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low
estimate), so then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now,
each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 each makes the MINIMUM 200
POSTINGS with my name at #5 and let's say that each of those 5
persons received 5 responses to their posts, that is another $25.00 for
me. Now those 25 each makes 200 MINIMUM POSTS with my name at #4 and
only 5 reply to each, I will bring in an additional $125.00!! Now those
125 persons turn around and make 200 MINIMUM POSTS with my name at #3
and only receive 5 replies to each, I will make an additional $625.00!
OK. Now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons posts the
MINIMUM 200 LETTERS with my name at #2 and they each receive 5 replies,
that just made me $3,125.00!! Tose 3,215 persons will all deliver this
message to 200 (MINIMUM) NEWSGROUPS with my name at #1 and if still
only 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react, I will receive $15,625.00!! An
original investment of only $6.00... AMAZING! When your name is no
longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroup,
send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your at #6 and
start posting again. The thing to remember is that thousands of people
all over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles
every day, JUST LIKE YOU ARE NOW! The question is: Can you afford $6.00
to see if this really works?...I think so...people have said:"What if
the plan is played out and no one sends you the money?" So what!
What are the chances of that happening when there are thousands of new
honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and
newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at
20,000 to 50,000 new users everyday, with thousands of those joining
the actual internet. Remember,
PLAY FAIRLY AND HONESTLY and this WILL WORK!