DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wells Fargo mortgage loans (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/76121-wells-fargo-mortgage-loans.html)

Tom Meagher November 10th 04 09:36 PM

Wells Fargo mortgage loans

I'm a reporter for a daily newspaper, and I'm trying to find people
who borrowed their home mortgage loans from Wells Fargo. Specifically,
I'm trying to find anyone who received a letter from Wells Fargo
recently saying that his or her account information, including social
security number, was on a computer stolen from the company.
I would love to talk to anyone who would be willing to talk to me
about their experience with this incident. Please e-mail me at
meagher[at]northjersey.com with your phone number and a good time to
call.
Thank you for your help.

Tom Meagher