DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Inexpensive replacement inner fire resistant lining for pellet stove sought! (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/75209-inexpensive-replacement-inner-fire-resistant-lining-pellet-stove-sought.html)

Cronion October 30th 04 07:22 PM

Inexpensive replacement inner fire resistant lining for pellet stove sought!

I have a faux brick lining inside my pellet stove that constantly
breaks up and crumbles away. I am looking for a cheaper and more
durable replacement. It doesn't need to look nice. Does anybody have
any ideas?

Cronion October 31st 04 10:03 PM

"The Bald Ass Prairie Farm" wrote in message news:FD3hd.36830$E93.26896@clgrps12...
fire resistant "concrete", we used that in Europe a few years ago, still
doing the job.

"Cronion" wrote in message
om...
I have a faux brick lining inside my pellet stove that constantly
breaks up and crumbles away. I am looking for a cheaper and more
durable replacement. It doesn't need to look nice. Does anybody have
any ideas?

This sounds interesting! Is this something I can mix up? If so, can
you tell me who makes this?