DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Uranium under my house ! ! ! ! (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/74411-uranium-under-my-house.html)

Karl-Hugo Weesberg October 24th 04 09:30 AM

Uranium under my house ! ! ! !

This is bad, because my cellar is full of Radon gas and this may be
harzardrous to my pigs living down there.

What can I do now?

The Bald Ass Prairie Farm October 24th 04 01:56 PM

Take your medication regular just as the shrink ordered

om...

John A. Weeks III October 24th 04 03:43 PM

In article , Karl-Hugo
Weesberg wrote:

This is bad, because my cellar is full of Radon gas and this may be
harzardrous to my pigs living down there.

What can I do now?

1) eat the pigs before they become dangerous

2) do a radon mitigation repair, which normally involves sealing
cracks and venting the basement area.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708
Newave Communications
http://www.johnweeks.com

no useful info October 24th 04 10:21 PM

In article ,
(Karl-Hugo Weesberg) wrote:

This is bad, because my cellar is full of Radon gas and this may be
harzardrous to my pigs living down there.

What can I do now?

sell the pigs on ebay