DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dyson on eBay: has one used ECOAST LIQUIDATION CENTER? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/69066-dyson-ebay-has-one-used-ecoast-liquidation-center.html)

Andrew Webber September 25th 04 05:31 AM

Dyson on eBay: has one used ECOAST LIQUIDATION CENTER?

ECOAST LIQUIDATION CENTER (nysebroker) has good buy-it-now prices on
Dyson vacuums. They're new and unopened (although some of their stock
may be refurbished, it doesn't say so about the Dysons).

Their feedback rating is good. Has anyone bought from them? I'm
thinking of a Dyson canister.

Thanks!
=andrew

andrew ]
--
for PGP public key, send email with "send public key" as subject

Minnie Bannister September 25th 04 03:15 PM

We like our purple Dyson that we bought from Best Buy. No experience of
the vendor you mentioned.

MB

On 09/25/04 12:31 am Andrew Webber put fingers to keyboard and launched
the following message into cyberspace:

Andrew Webber September 25th 04 04:31 PM

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 10:15:02 -0400, Minnie Bannister
wrote:

We like our purple Dyson that we bought from Best Buy. No experience of
the vendor you mentioned.

MB

Thank you Min, does Henry like it too? ;)

I didn't realize BB sells Dyson, up here we have Best Buy now but I
don't think they carry Dysons.

andrew ]
--
for PGP public key, send email with "send public key" as subject