DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Noritz Tankless Water Heaters (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/63414-noritz-tankless-water-heaters.html)

Claudia July 22nd 04 05:21 AM

Noritz Tankless Water Heaters

I need a new water heater (14 years old). I am considering one of these, b/c this is for a small townhouse (1200 sf). only 1 maybe 2 people at MOST will use showers.

2 cents greatly appreciated. BTW, will be in garage - not in living space. Already have 4 " vent - so that is a non-issue.

__________________________
Totus Tuus
Claudia
OblSB ~ St. Andrews Abbey
www.valyermo.com

no useful info July 22nd 04 05:34 AM

Noritz Tankless Water Heaters

In article ,
"Claudia" wrote:

I need a new water heater (14 years old). I am considering one of these, b/c
this is for a small townhouse (1200 sf). only 1 maybe 2 people at MOST will
use showers.

2 cents greatly appreciated. BTW, will be in garage - not in living space.
Already have 4 " vent - so that is a non-issue.

Totus Tuus
Claudia
OblSB ~ St. Andrews Abbey
www.valyermo.com

suggest you google in alt.energy.homepower, alt.energy.renewable,
alt.solar.thermal. there are always discussions about the relative
merits of tankless heaters.