DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Installing granite kitchen countertops ? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/63296-installing-granite-kitchen-countertops.html)

Iluv July 2nd 04 11:54 PM

Installing granite kitchen countertops ?

Hello,
I was interested in knowing experiences from homeowners here in going
about getting granite/syle stone installed in kitchen countertops for
a decent price and good quality from a private contractor(the builder
charges too much)? Like how much per sq. ft is reasonable? Also, what
if i want to do it myself, any tips or sites with pics that show how
to do this? Thanks alot.

thrugoodmarshall July 16th 04 04:43 PM

(Iluv) wrote in message . com...
Hello,
I was interested in knowing experiences from homeowners here in going
about getting granite/syle stone installed in kitchen countertops for
a decent price and good quality from a private contractor(the builder
charges too much)? Like how much per sq. ft is reasonable? Also, what
if i want to do it myself, any tips or sites with pics that show how
to do this? Thanks alot.

We got our larvikite countertops through Kitchen Design Group, and
they are stunning. Price didn't seem too bad; installed, the upcharge
for our kitchen was $3500.00. That includes the countertop left and
right of the stove, the entire sink/dishwasher countertop, center
island, cap on center island, and desk. Don't know exactly what the
sq.ft. is.

Larvikite is also known by it's trade names "blue pearl granite",
"royal blue pearl granite", "norwegian blue pearl granite".

Anyhow, if you're in Ohio, you should give Bob Kieft a call at KDG.
Not a shill; just a very very happy customer. Bob's taken care of us
very well on warranty work for our cabinets, and, like I mentioned,
did a beautiful job on the whole kitchen.

Kitchen Design Group
(330) 666-4392
843 N Cleveland Massillon Rd
Akron, OH

[email protected] August 17th 12 10:08 AM

Installing granite kitchen countertops ?

I think you will find some cheap granite here on this site. I already visited this site and found some of the beautiful designs.http://www.stoneagelimited.com/

John Weiss[_4_] August 18th 12 12:13 AM

wrote:

I think you will find some cheap granite here on this site. I already
visited this site and found some of the beautiful
designs.
http://www.stoneagelimited.com/

I would NOT buy granite slabs on line! It is MUCH better to go to a
warehouse and pick out your own. When you get the choice down to 1 or
2 patterns, have your installer pick out the specific slabs. A good
pro can visualize the installation and pick out the best of the lot for
YOU.

Bob F August 18th 12 11:37 PM

Installing SPAM?

wrote:

Just another obvious SPAM. Always the same.