Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Ellie

Default Intermatic timer question

Hi

We recently had an electrician install a new fan in one of out
bathrooms with a timer switch so we can leave it on for a while after
taking a shower. It is an intermatic timer from HD. Today when I
turned it didn't turn off at all, and I noticed that it was stuck and
not moving. I can manually turn it off but when I do that it keeps on
ticking for about less than a minute (though the fan is off), and then
it stops. I don't know anything about these things. What could cause
it to get stuck? It seems like it's gone out of alignment or
something. Can this be fixed or do we have to get another timer?

Thanks.