DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Krylon Fusion Spray Paint (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/62700-krylon-fusion-spray-paint.html)

Alan Sung April 1st 04 04:11 PM

Krylon Fusion Spray Paint

Anyone try this new spray paint for plastic? Opinions?

-al sung

Dave Parker April 1st 04 10:43 PM

Krylon Fusion Spray Paint

Last spring, I used it on white resin lawn furniture. I used a tan
color over the white. It went on very nicely and looked great. Looking
at them 10 months later, I can see scratches/chips with the white
showing through. Probably easy enough to touch up, but it isn't the
hard, durable finish I had hoped for.

I did do all the recommended prep, by the way.

Dave

Jungle Jim April 4th 04 06:21 PM

Krylon Fusion Spray Paint

"Alan Sung" wrote in news:SiWac.158485$po.948478
@attbi_s52:

Anyone try this new spray paint for plastic? Opinions?

-al sung

My wife used thia on opur resin chairs last year. It seems to be
holding up quite well. This is remarkable as the chairs were jaust
stacked on the deck under one of the roof overhangs . I would probably
recommend it based on our experience.