DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Heavy duty cleaning question (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/61962-heavy-duty-cleaning-question.html)

ted December 22nd 03 05:05 PM

Heavy duty cleaning question

I know I can rent a heavy duty machine to clean my carpets. I think
Rug Doctor is one of them. Is there a similar rental for cleaning
tiled floors? I have a huge kitchen and entry way that can really use
a heavy cleaning. The grout is all ugly and I have a very bad back. I
can't mop. Is there a rental machine that can clean tiles well?

Thanks.

Bob December 22nd 03 07:41 PM

Heavy duty cleaning question

"ted" wrote in message
m...
I know I can rent a heavy duty machine to clean my carpets. I

think
Rug Doctor is one of them.

Try any equipment rental place. Look up "rental" in the the
yellow pages.

Bob

David W. December 23rd 03 12:42 PM

Heavy duty cleaning question

"Bob" wrote in news:ZNHFb.455680$275.1338697
@attbi_s53:

"ted" wrote in message
m...
I know I can rent a heavy duty machine to clean my carpets. I

think
Rug Doctor is one of them.

Try any equipment rental place. Look up "rental" in the the
yellow pages.

Or better yet, hire a cleaning service to do it for you. The only strain on
your back will be lifting the telephone :-)