DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Richlite countertop.... any experiences? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/60530-richlite-countertop-any-experiences.html)

Sam Garst August 5th 03 11:00 PM

Richlite countertop.... any experiences?

Anyone had experience with richlite counters? I've done a fair
amount of research, even got the sample chip in the mail (so I
could see how hard it was to scratch!), but I can't seem to turn up
people that have had this stuff installed for a while.

Also, the material costs seem quite cheap (~$35/sf), but others have
said the overall cost was equal to stone. I'm guessing that is due
to fabrication costs- stone would come all cut and polished, richlite
would need to be cut on site? Or, am I missing something?

Thanks for any help or advice,
Sam

P.S. I promise to post our experience with this stuff, if we end up
choosing it!