DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   This End Up Furniture (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/378530-end-up-furniture.html)

[email protected] May 28th 15 02:14 AM

This End Up Furniture

I have had this ends up couches x30 yrs and 5 moves excellent hard looked great after 30 yrs with raising our children with them. They were used daily.. I would get new cushions every 5 yrs. I have the kitchen table still since 1885. It still looks good. Yes it looks country and it has its fair share of small dings but it gives it character and still has a great luster with oiling it regularly. I have the sofa bed too still got new cover for it 5 yrs ago still looks brand new. I highly recommend their furniture and fabrics