DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Interior Wood Shutters at Costco (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/374795-interior-wood-shutters-costco.html)

[email protected] October 7th 14 06:50 PM

Interior Wood Shutters at Costco

I purchased plantation shutters through Costco last month. The company is graber. I'm sorry to say that I am very unhappy with this company and if I could do it over again, I would have gone to danaher even tho they are very expensive. Costco's reps are not on the ball when it comes to correcting flaws which were many, they make promises. I had to call 3 time to get someone to see my shutters. This is the third time an installer had to come to fix the flaws. Make sure you ask a lot of questions and get it in writing before you commit to a large purchase. Check around and look at the workmanship too. Lot of luck.