DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   The AC Zone (Daikin Authorized Dealer ) in Chennai (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/362004-ac-zone-daikin-authorized-dealer-chennai.html)

[email protected] September 13th 13 07:08 AM

The AC Zone (Daikin Authorized Dealer ) in Chennai

Pleased to introduced Ourselves as Chennai's Leading Hvac Dealaers and vendors here with find our company Details: https://www.facebook.com/TheAcZone or http://www.theaczone.com

Bob F September 13th 13 04:02 PM

The AC Zone SPAMMER

wrote:
Pleased to introduced Ourselves as Chennai's Leading SPAMMER!

Stan Brown September 14th 13 10:22 AM

The AC Zone SPAMMER

On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 08:02:40 -0700, Bob F wrote:

wrote:
Pleased to introduced Ourselves as Chennai's Leading SPAMMER!

Idjit! We can pick out spam without your help.

And in fact decent news providers have already filtered them out, so
we see them only because you repost them

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...

Bob F September 14th 13 07:37 PM

The AC Zone SPAMMER

wrote:
Pleased to introduced Ourselves as Chennai's Leading SPAMMER!

Idjit! We can pick out spam without your help.

And in fact decent news providers have already filtered them out, so
we see them only because you repost them

It wasn't for your benefit, it was for theirs.

Do tell, who is your server? Maybe I should change.

Stan Brown September 15th 13 02:01 AM

The AC Zone SPAMMER

wrote:
Pleased to introduced Ourselves as Chennai's Leading SPAMMER!

Idjit! We can pick out spam without your help.

And in fact decent news providers have already filtered them out, so
we see them only because you repost them

It wasn't for your benefit, it was for theirs.

Do tell, who is your server? Maybe I should change.

It's obvious from the headers.

Plonk.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...