Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house

Default What tools do I need to help a neighbor change his regime?

You stupid americans.

Did you really think that helping to "liberate" Libya and change it's
regime was going to end well for you?

You did a stupid-ass thing when you assasinated Saddam Hussein. You
handed Iraq to Iran by doing that, and you brought home 4000+ US
soldiers in boxes and bankrupted yourselves in the process.

I told you it was a moronic thing to do the regime-change thing in
Libya, but you wouldn't listen. Now look at the payback your getting.
Look how they're "thanking" you.

Stupid fools you are.

And you're doing it in Syria now. You monkeys never learn.

-----------------------------------

http://ca.reuters.com/article/topNew...88A11N20120912

CAIRO/BENGHAZI, Libya (Reuters) - Protesters in Egypt and Libya attacked
U.S. diplomatic missions on Tuesday, leading to the death of an American
staffer at the consulate in the Libyan city of Benghazi after fierce
clashes at the compound, a Libyan official said.

"One American staff member has died and a number have been injured in
the clashes," Abdel-Monem Al-Hurr, spokesman for Libya's Supreme
Security Committee, said, adding he did not know the exact number of
injured or what the cause of death was.

The violence in Benghazi followed protests in neighboring Egypt where
protesters scaled the walls of the Cairo embassy and tore down the
American flag and burned it during protests over what demonstrators said
was a U.S. film that insulted the Prophet Mohammad.

On Tuesday, Egypt's prestigious Al-Azhar mosque and seat of Sunni
learning condemned a symbolic "trial" of the Prophet organized by a U.S.
group including Terry Jones, a Christian pastor who triggered riots in
Afghanistan in 2010 by threatening to burn the Koran.

Jones said that on Tuesday's anniversary of the September 11, 2001,
attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, he had released a
video promoting a film that portrayed the Prophet in a "satirical"
manner. Many Muslims consider any depiction of the Prophet offensive.

Gunmen in Benghazi attacked the compound on Tuesday evening, clashing
with Libyan security forces, officials said. "There is a connection
between this attack and the protests that have been happening in Cairo,"
Hurr said.

The U.S. State Department did not refer to any deaths, but said in a
statement: "We can confirm that our office in Benghazi, Libya, has been
attacked by a group of militants. We are working with the Libyans now to
secure the compound. We condemn in strongest terms this attack on our
diplomatic mission."

Among about 2,000 protesters gathered in the Egyptian capital was Ismail
Mahmoud, who, like others, did not name the film that angered him, but
called on President Mohamed Mursi, Egypt's first civilian president and
an Islamist, to take action.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house

On Sep 12, 3:29*am, Tyler Durden wrote:
[...]

About sums up the Yanks.
You'd think that after Viet Nam they'd have learnt something.
All down to Hollywood education and their stupid gun culture.
They think they can fix anything with guns & bombs.