DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Goodman HVAC Condenser Dual Run Capacitor Replacement How-To GuideWith Pictures (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/319271-goodman-hvac-condenser-dual-run-capacitor-replacement-how-guidewith-pictures.html)

Paul Michaels February 24th 11 12:14 AM

Goodman HVAC Condenser Dual Run Capacitor Replacement How-To GuideWith Pictures

I just helped a friend clean out the coils on his Goodman HVAC
condenser unit this past weekend and we took the time to check out the
location and condition of the dual run capacitor.

I took pictures of the process and created a quick guide to help other
Goodman condenser owners replace a faulty capacitor.

Here's the guide -
http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/G...acement-Guide/

I hope someone finds it to be useful.

Cheers,