Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Old July 21st 10, 01:46 PM posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Can't Locate the source of Urine smell kids room.!!

It's driving us crazy this mystery. There is this urine smell in
there room, but we just can't locate where it's coming from. Is
there any trick to locating urine smell, believe you me, I smelled
the entire room with my nose, like a hound dog. thanks.

Old July 21st 10, 08:16 PM posted to misc.consumers.house

In article
, lbbss
wrote:
It's driving us crazy this mystery. There is this urine smell in
there room, but we just can't locate where it's coming from. Is
there any trick to locating urine smell, believe you me, I smelled
the entire room with my nose, like a hound dog. thanks.

Checked the heating/AC vents yet?

Old July 21st 10, 10:08 PM posted to misc.consumers.house

In article ,
lbbss wrote:
It's driving us crazy this mystery. There is this urine smell in
there room, but we just can't locate where it's coming from. Is
there any trick to locating urine smell, believe you me, I smelled
the entire room with my nose, like a hound dog. thanks.

A UV light may be able to spot it.

--
Rich Greenberg Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 941 378 2097
Canines: Val, Red, Shasta, Zero & Casey (At the bridge) Owner:Chinook-L
Old July 23rd 10, 05:51 PM posted to misc.consumers.house

In article , (Rich Greenberg) wrote:
In article ,
lbbss wrote:
It's driving us crazy this mystery. There is this urine smell in
there room, but we just can't locate where it's coming from. Is
there any trick to locating urine smell, believe you me, I smelled
the entire room with my nose, like a hound dog. thanks.

A UV light may be able to spot it.

You can get small LED UV light like this
http://www.batteryjunction.com/titan...ylight-uv.html

You can also check money, find leaking refridgerant, etc.

greg

Cat Urine smell or mold? CodeBot Home Ownership 3 October 10th 09 01:23 PM
Smell of urine in carpet Fred UK diy 14 May 21st 07 08:00 PM
Getting rid of cat urine smell.... Jim UK diy 24 January 18th 06 09:56 AM
TY: Where is this Urine smell coming from? Theonyxguy Home Repair 0 December 22nd 05 03:47 PM
Where is this Urine smell coming from? theonyxguy Home Repair 19 June 1st 05 09:48 PM