Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Oster 5 cup "Round" glass blender jar with lid.

List Price:$14.99
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000UCFD1E
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000UCFD1E

My wife tells me that with the round glass blender her "smoothie" is not as smooth as made in the old square one that broke.
This is a good quality glass jar and I like it better than the square style that I had before. The plastic lid is a bit too flimsy, and if you're not careful you can end pushing the center piece through.
Oster 5 cup "ROUND" glass jar with lid. This new style jar can be used on all Oster blenders. Tapered design for superior blending. Clearly marked for accurate measuring. Opens at both ends for easy cleaning. Dishwasher-safe scratch-resistant jar. Fits all Osterizer blender models. Lid and filler cap included.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Rubber o-ring gasket seal for Oster & Osterizer blenders.:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00018BOHO
Blender jar bottom cap for for Oster & Osterizer blenders:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0001IXBIY
Oster Milkshake Blade:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00014WEKY