DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   asko dishwasher water not filling up (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/232209-asko-dishwasher-water-not-filling-up.html)

jp February 1st 08 02:46 AM

asko dishwasher water not filling up

I have an ASKO dishwasher (model D1776) and lately the dish was not
getting washed clean and spotted detergents not dissolved. Upon further
checking, I could find out that the upper washer arm is not rotating.
So I added more water manually and then both arms were moving faster
with better water pressure.

So the problem seems to be coming from the fact that it does not fill
enough water. With little water, the water pressure in the washer is
not enough to rotate the arms with full force.

Now what can I do to fix this problem?

-jp

jp February 3rd 08 01:31 AM

jp wrote:
I have an ASKO dishwasher (model D1776) and lately the dish was not
getting washed clean and spotted detergents not dissolved. Upon further
checking, I could find out that the upper washer arm is not rotating. So
I added more water manually and then both arms were moving faster with
better water pressure.

So the problem seems to be coming from the fact that it does not fill
enough water. With little water, the water pressure in the washer is
not enough to rotate the arms with full force.

Now what can I do to fix this problem?

-jp

I suspect that the problem is with Inlet Velve. Trying to order the
parts and see if this would fix the problem.

-jp