DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Home Insurance - Quick Ways To Lower Your Premium (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/217817-home-insurance-quick-ways-lower-your-premium.html)

trav October 17th 07 03:11 PM

Home Insurance - Quick Ways To Lower Your Premium

Home Insurance - Quick Ways To Lower Your Premium

Home insurance: Now you can lower your home insurance rate within a
few minutes. And when we talk reducing your rates we mean saving at
least a few hundreds and doing so while getting adequate coverage. So
here they are...
(read more at http://house-insurance-site.blogspot...ower-your.html
)

John A. Weeks III October 18th 07 12:07 AM

Home Insurance - Quick Ways To Lower Your Premium

In article .com,
trav wrote:

Home Insurance - Quick Ways To Lower Your Premium

Home insurance: Now you can lower your home insurance rate within a
few minutes. And when we talk reducing your rates we mean saving at
least a few hundreds and doing so while getting adequate coverage. So
here they are...

Ok...my annual home insurance is $169 a year. You state you can save
me "at least a few hundreds". Lets take that to be $200. If I sign
up, are you going to insure me and send me a check for $31 each year?
If not, then how is this not a lie, and how is it that you are not
guilty of false advertising?

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708
Newave Communications