DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Deck stain - Behr Semi-Transparent Stain with Nanoguard (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/208436-deck-stain-behr-semi-transparent-stain-nanoguard.html)

[email protected] July 27th 07 03:38 PM

Deck stain - Behr Semi-Transparent Stain with Nanoguard

Hi

The local Home Depot is carrying a deck semi transparent stain - Behr
"Premium Semi-Transparent Weatherproofing Deck, Fence & Siding Stain".
The product info is at
http://www.behr.com/behrx/act/view/p...in s&catId=12

This product is offering the longest time warranty of all the semi-
transparent stains at the stores in my area - 6 years for horizontal
surfaces and 8 years for vertical surfaces.

The product description states that this is a "A semi-transparent
stain featuring NANOGUARD® technology provides ultimate durability
with water clean-up. This urethane-fortified penetrating formula..."

Does anyone have experience with this in terms of longevity and how
well it will wear? I have a moderate sized deck that is in full sun 10
AM to 6PM.

Thanks
Tom