DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Mounting a Plasma TV Wall Bracket (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/208236-mounting-plasma-tv-wall-bracket.html)

[email protected] July 25th 07 08:46 PM

Mounting a Plasma TV Wall Bracket

hi there, we are trying to mount a TV Wall bracket and we are kind of
losing it. We know we have the right one for a 42 inch Panasonic but
can't figure out the way to mount it on the actual TV as the bolts
provided do not fit the TV. Does anyone has any idea how to do this?
Do the bolts go directly on the little holes on the back of the TV or
do they go on these 4 bigger holes on the back of the TV.

Please if anyone knows I would appreciate a reply.

Thanks very much!